- 18-Apr-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Production - Anaheim
- Chatsworth, CA, USA
- Full Time
Data Clerk -
MetaSource is currently seeking an intelligent, self-driven, and motivated team member to manage our team of Data Clerks in Chatsworth, CA
What does a Data Clerk do?
The Data Clerk performs front line production work including document preparation, scanning, and data entry to produce various products and services.
- Prepares documents for scanning and scans high volumes of paper on internal systems and client platforms
- Enters information from scanned images and paper documents
- Recognize different form types
- Ensures that equipment such as scanners and other processing tools are operating as intended
- Coordinate with other team members
- Cross-train into other areas of production as needed
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Self-starter, work independently
- Be 18 years or older
- Have excellent attendance
- Ability to type at least 40 words per a minute
- Be a team player
Position is full time, however will consider part time. Position starts at $10.50 - 11.00 per hr. depending on experience. Schedule between 7:30am and 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday and be somewhat flexible with start and finish times. Rarely is a Saturday required.
What we offer
- Great working environment
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Benefits after 60 days
- Full Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance available
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to: http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For more information check out our website at: www.metasource.com, or go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!