- 14-Apr-2017 to 13-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Bristol, PA, USA
- Full Time
MetaSource is currently seeking an intelligent, self-driven, and motivated Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant provides general office support with a variety of executive assistant and clerical activities including answering incoming calls, directing calls, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Professionally administers all incoming telephone calls, insuring calls are redirected accordingly
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner and administers the visitor registration procedures
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Schedules meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, and luncheons as needed
- Manages logistics for trade shows/sponsorships and associated sales resources
- Prepares and maintains memos, correspondence, reports and other documents
- Receives and distributes all incoming mail and packages
- Registers and sends all outgoing mail and packages
- Maintains and orders office supplies and employee consumables
- Performs general preparation and housekeeping duties of conference room and public areas
- One year of experience in administrative position preferred
- A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Why work for us? MetaSources offers competitive pay and benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time-off) opportunities for advancement, flexible hours, and the opportunity to make a difference for a growing company.
MetaSource is a fast-growing business process outsourcing company that assists mortgage companies with their quality control and compliance. We offer many services to help our clients improve the quality of their loans and comply with government and investor requirements. MetaSource was founded in 2007 and has over 500 clients. The company employs approximately 600 people in 5 states as well as China and India.
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check.
To apply for a job go to: http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For more information check out our website at: www.metasource.com, or go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!