- 31-Mar-2017 to 30-May-2017 (MST)
- Production - Bristol
- Bristol, PA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO
MetaSource is currently seeking an intelligent, self-driven Director of BPO (business process outsourcing) Service Operations.
Why work for us? MetaSource is a growing company that offers diverse career paths, flexible hours, and the opportunity to make a difference. We also provide a great working environment with ongoing training and casual dress. Benefits are available after 60 days, including full health, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid-time off.
What does a manager/director of BPO service operations do? The Director of BPO Service Operations oversees the management and execution of all operational areas in BPO including mailroom, scan center, indexing, and warehouse.
Key areas of responsibility
- Oversees and manages the operations of domestic production centers; some travel required
- Develops, approves, and executes adequate plans for the control of planned outputs, budgets, spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency, maintenance effectiveness, customer service, and utilization; reviews performance against operating plans and standards
- Works with VP of BPO service operations in the development, formulation, and implementation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives
- Ensures that plans and procedures exist and are followed for maintaining high standards of production operations to ensure that outputs conform to established customer and company quality standards
- Directs and ensures that production managers and supervisors accomplish goals of the business plan, consistent with established operational procedures
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and monitor rework data
- Oversees and verifies that various programs essential to production procedures and compliance are acceptable (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.)
Below are the minimum qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in business management, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, logistics, or process engineering) and 7 plus years of progressive management experience in a manufacturing or production environment, preferably in a BPO environment;
- Master's degree preferred but not required;
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, EPA, NFPA and other compliance related regulations required.
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check.
MetaSource is a fast-growing business process outsourcing company that assists mortgage companies with their quality control and compliance. We offer many services to help our clients improve the quality of their loans and comply with government and investor requirements. MetaSource was founded in 2007 and has over 500 clients. The company employs approximately 400 people in 5 states as well as China and India.
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to: http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For more information check out our website at: www.metasource.com, or go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!