- 30-Mar-2017 to 29-May-2017 (MST)
- Client Services Group
- Bristol, PA, USA
- Full Time
Client Services Analyst
MetaSource is currently seeking an intelligent, self-driven, and motivated team member to join our team of Client Services Analysts in our Bristol, PA office.
What does a Client Services Analyst do?
The MetaSource Client Services Analyst is responsible for day to day operational components of BPO service delivery model and for assisting in the management of client relationships. This creative and dedicated individual will work in conjunction with a Client Service Manager (CSM) as a collaborative partner and primary business contact to our client base. The candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent support to the CSM and customer service to clients within the MetaSource organization to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Responds to client inquiries, phone calls, and emails; sets up leading calibration calls with clients
- Manages production reports and data as required and handles administrative duties for accounts including follow-ups with clients
- Resolves customer problems and escalates issues to the Sr. Client Services Manager and Director as needed
- Serves as the internal point of contact for all projects to which they are assigned
- Works closely with implementation team and reviews all major strategic, technical and functional deliverables
- Maintains and expands project knowledge base and identifies potential issues and/or opportunities
- High school diploma or GED; previous customer service experience or experience working directly with clients a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Effective time management and a proven track record of executing responsibilities with minimal direction
- Possess knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
What we offer
- Flexible Schedules
- Great working environment
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Benefits after 60 days
- Full Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance available
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to: http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For more information check out our website at: www.metasource.com, or go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!