- 29-Mar-2017 to 28-May-2017 (MST)
- Client Services Group
- 19007, PA, USA
- Full Time
Jr. Business Analyst
MetaSource is seeking a driven and customer-friendly Jr. Business Analyst to join our team of Business Analysts in our Bristol, PA office.
What does a Jr. Business Analyst do?
The Jr. Business Analyst provides work direction to clerical and technical personnel. Uses troubleshooting and analytical skills, applies technical capabilities, and develops and documents business processes to accomplish driven results.
- Serves as liaison for IT Manager(s), development staff, and the project stakeholders
- Performs data analysis and documentation through various mechanisms such as claims system, queries and review of the system, identifying potential areas of automation, and re-engineering the underlying business process
- Performs, tracks, and supports all non-technical system configurations such as: setting up new user profiles, mapping EDI segments, creating provider profiles, and creating user roles based on new programs
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions and evaluating output requirements
- Assists with execution of processes including selection of suppliers and consultants as required
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science field preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Minimal out-of-state travel may be required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as company policies; ability to write routine-to-complex reports and correspondences
- Experience with SQL or databases preferred
What we offer
- Flexible Schedules
- Great working environment
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Benefits after 60 days
- Full Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance available
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to: http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For more information check out our website at: www.metasource.com, or go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!